This category is for the things that you can prepare ahead of time and either stick them in the crockpot and let it simmer until dinner or else let it wait in the fridge until dinnertime and then stick in the oven.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let us know how you liked the recipe or what you did to make it better. Did you use it to enhance a lesson?
Have you ever suffered from "baker's block" when you are supposed to have dinner on the table or at least a menu planned and ready to prepare? Well, I certainly have. So I created this site for me and other WOSU parents out there who might need a little inspiration when it comes to food preparation.
I know that a lot of our parents are wonderful cooks and have great recipes and fun ideas for "home ec" that I could try in my own kitchen. So please share your favorite meals and recipes by emailing them to this blog at:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let us know how you liked the recipe or what you did to make it better. Did you use it to enhance a lesson?